Friday, April 19, 2013

So Close...

We are so close to revealing our latest quilt design. We did an email preview to shop owners a week ago and now we are frantically trying to get the patterns printed and stuffed in time to get them out to customers.  I have really been wanting to post a picture but thought I better wait until we can actually sell the pattern.

I will tell you it is a Summer Theme and so far the shops have LOVED it, you may have already previewed it from them.  As many of you may know, mom and I really love piecing at heart but sometimes pieced blocks can be a bit boring, a little applique can really add that "cute factor".  Well we really had fun with this summer themed pieced and appliqued quilt.  I included a small sample of the quilt, tell us what you think!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment